We’re looking for experienced waiters/waitresses/bar staff with a proven track record of customer service to come aboard for an exciting role in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You will be outgoing and friendly, confident in speaking publically and dealing with the public, with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. We are offering guaranteed hours (35 per week) on a rota-system. We operate 7 days a week so you will be expected to be flexible in the days you can work.
As a guest host for Hospitality on Tour, your duties will include:
– Vehicle preparation
– Welcoming of guests & service throughout their journey
– Service of food/drinks as required by the service
– Making announcements to guests
– Managing the on-board media system
The successful candidates will:
– Have at least four years’ experience in a demanding customer service role
– Have good presentation and communication skills
– Speak fluent English
– Be able to retain facts/information
– Be enthusiastic and friendly and comfortable interacting with people from all walks of life
Additional language skills, experience in a tour environment or a qualification in Travel and Tourism would be an advantage but not a necessity.
We are a small, friendly team who are always dreaming up new ways to make our guests’ experience bigger and better so we are looking for people to join us with the same enthusiasm for pushing boundaries and delivering exceptional service.
To apply, send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Start date April 2018.